Couponing?

we have a CVS but I rarely go because I heard it was more expensive. I might have to check it out and see how it is with the coupon thing.

We have a CVS here, too. We also have a Target and they have a new program called Cartwheel. You can use it on your computer or your smartphone to save money on all kinds of things. Plus they often have in-store deals that earn you Target gift cards to spend on what you want. Not a coupon exactly but another way to save money.

Oh I love Target! Thanks for the info, I'll have to check that one out.

Also, another smartphone app that'll save you money--Dunkin Donuts! The app has daily specials that are just for people who have the app, you show it to the cashier when they ring you up. I don't go to Dunkin Donuts very often because it's kind of far from home, but it's a good app to have just in case you're around one one day and was to get a special treat for less! I think the last time I used it, they had $1.99 breakfast sandwich and $.99 latte which is such a good deal!!

ECBs (Extra Care Bucks) are my absolute favorite things about CVS. I love couponing on a sale, and getting things right at free, then having my beauty items count towards my ECBS, and ultimately getting paid to shop.

ECBs can then be used on groceries- or crock pot liners. ;)

Also- make sure you stack your manufacturer coupons, with your Target coupons, with your Target Cartwheel- preferably with a sale as well. It makes everything ridiculously cheap. :)

Back