Yummy crock pot lasagna recipe!

Beachbum

This is my absolute favorite crock pot lasagna recipe. I tried it out a couple nights ago and I loved it. It was totally worth the wait. My mom said I should make it every week:oops:

Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe

Slow Cooker Ingredients:

1 lb. lean ground beef (can substitute sausage)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 small clove garlic, minced
2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce (I make mine fresh)
1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoon salt ( To taste)
Ground pepper to taste
1/8 cup thinly sliced jalapeños (optional if you like spicy food)
1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon dried leaf basil
12 oz. carton cottage cheese
1/4 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
12 oz. lasagna noodles, uncooked, broken into small pieces
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Brown ground beef and onion in skillet; drain off excess fat. Add garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, pepper, jalapeños, oregano and basil. Cook long enough to heat thoroughly.

Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of broken lasagna noodles and top with a layer of the cheeses. Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.

Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.

Enjoy!

That sounds wonderful! The only thing I would omit would be the jalapenos. The only reason for that is because of my kiddos . Thank you for sharing!

That sounds so good, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I think I might add a little more mozzeralla cheese though since you can never have too much of that! Looks like a great recipe. I'm going to try it tonight for sure, I haven't had lasagna in a while.

That sounds amazing and is one of my families favorites! I bet it would be even better in crock pot just never thought of doing it! Thanks for the recipe I will be trying this out this week!!!!

Back