Who is looking forward to Christmas?

Christin C

I can't wait for Christmas this year. My son is two and he will really enjoy santa. Going santa shopping this weekend. Oh the joys of toy shopping. He is really into Thomas the Tank Engine and Fireman Sam. The thing that I love about Christmas is the dinner, but that will have to be the second thing after seeing my son opening his presents.

Tell me whats your favorite thing about Christmas?

I cant wait until I have kids! My favorite thing about Christmas is how happy it makes children. I have three younger brothers and I was able to spend Christmas with them last year and watching them open gifts is the cutest thing in the world.

The food comes in at a close second though haha.

I cant wait until I have kids! My favorite thing about Christmas is how happy it makes children. I have three younger brothers and I was able to spend Christmas with them last year and watching them open gifts is the cutest thing in the world.

The food comes in at a close second though haha.
Christmas is much better with children. It's more happy when children are there. I love watching how they are amazed at all the presents.

I really enjoy seeing all the kids in the family go nuts over Christmas presents! We do a big family get together and dinner on Christmas Eve, and afterwards is present time. It's so fun to see it all turn into (controlled!) chaos!
One of my favorite things about Christmas is getting to see and spend time with all of the family, catching up on what is going on and whats new. And dinner parties with friends! This year we're hosting a dinner at out house, and will be cooking a goose! I love it! I'll have wassail going as well, perfect for the crock pot ;)
Christmas lights, driving up to the mountains, lighting the fireplace, decorating the tree... There is so much I love about Christmas, it's hard to pick one thing to be my favorite!!

Thats what I love to hear about Christmas families getting together and enjoying the holidays. Oh I can't wait to put up the tree and to decorate it, its so much fun

My boyfriend is making me wait until after Thanksgiving to put the tree up but I'm so excited! This is the first year I've had my own tree and I get to decorate my own house. ugh! I can't wait!

My boyfriend is making me wait until after Thanksgiving to put the tree up but I'm so excited! This is the first year I've had my own tree and I get to decorate my own house. ugh! I can't wait!

We are going to shop for decorations this week. All new things and lots of Santa stuff for our son. It's going to be fun

Back