Who is getting a lot of snow this weekend? How much did you get?

Geri K

Whats your snow total or are you lucky enough to live in a warm climate? 6 to 12 inches predicted here in north central Illinois.

We are way behind on snow and rainfall totals in the Four States area. We maybe have had a few inches of snowfall total this season.

Whats your snow total or are you lucky enough to live in a warm climate? 6 to 12 inches predicted here in north central Illinois.
We ended up with 14 inches here and lots of blowing and drifting. Does anybody like snow? Mostly everyone around here hates it unless they have a snowmobile or like to ski.

I think snow is beautiful around the holiday season and I know it is needed to ensure a good season to follow. I don't really like having to get out and travel about in it though.

we got hit with 12 inches here in new York this pass Monday we got hit again. its a winter wonderland.

we got hit with 12 inches here in new York this pass Monday we got hit again. its a winter wonderland.
Christine, do you like the snow or do you hate it like everyone does where I live in Illinois. I wish I would never see snow again as long as I live. :D

Hi Geri, I actually don't mind the snow as long as don't have to go to work and have enough food for my crock pot recipes. However, when I have to travel in this stuff it's another story. It's supposed to snow again later this week. only 1-3 inches, which isn't bad.

Back