What type of gardening are you planning for the upcoming planting season?

Barbara G.

Staff member
What type of gardening are you planning for the upcoming planting season? It is not too early to think about the new year coming up!

I personally am going to try planting herbs again. I did not do so well this year but I started them from seed. So, I am thinking about buying the plants this new year. I am also going to still plant some fruits and veggies in my big pots, too.

So, what are you thinking about?

What type of gardening are you planning for the upcoming planting season? It is not too early to think about the new year coming up!

I personally am going to try planting herbs again. I did not do so well this year but I started them from seed. So, I am thinking about buying the plants this new year. I am also going to still plant some fruits and veggies in my big pots, too.

So, what are you thinking about?
I will be planting the same staples that I plant every year again including tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow squash, zucchini, onions and chives. I might try planting some fancy gourds this time as they grow well and proficently. Also contemplating planting Jerusalem artichoke if the bulbs are cheap enough this Spring.

I am going to try peppermint and sage again. I have to look in my catalog to find out what else.

I had about 5 or 6 pumpkins. I'm not sure if I am going to plant them again. I really want to try Kale and Spinach since I eat them so often.

Back