What is your most favorite crock pot recipe?

Rash085

Hello fellow crock potters! I am curious about your most favorite crock pot recipes, kindly share it? If I haven't cook it yet before, I might have an opportunity to try it in the future. :) Thanks in advance.

I'll be waiting for the fellow crock potters who have an interesting recipe to share. Personally, I like those exotic foods recipes. It is very exciting for me to try varieties of recipes from other countries and culture.

Hands down, CHILI! There are many different variations online but, my favorite recipe is the Spicy Slow-Cooked Chili on AllRecipes.

I found a good looking Chicken n' Dumplings recipe yesterday. I'm trying it out this week.

Personally, I like a nice beef stew.

I always use:

1 pound of beef, cut into cubes.
4 cups of beef stock
1 red onion
3-5 garlic cloves
1/4 cup butter (I'm low carb - high fat)
1/4 cup of heavy cream (again, low-carber here!)
salt
onion powder
garlic powder
paprika

Sometimes use:

Bacon
Rosemary (especially in the winter)
Beer or Wine (in the winter as well)

We cook it on low for 6 hours.

I always use:

4 cups of beef stock
1 red onion
3-5 garlic cloves
salt
onion powder
garlic powder
paprika

Sometimes use:

Bacon

Wow, thank you very much for the recipe!

OMG, I will try it. I imagine it as a mouth watering dish. I will also try to add my own twist if ever. Thanks again. :)

Hands down, CHILI! There are many different variations online but, my favorite recipe is the Spicy Slow-Cooked Chili on AllRecipes.

I found a good looking Chicken n' Dumplings recipe yesterday. I'm trying it out this week.

Really? that's great!

If you want you can share it with us here! :) Do tell your verdict on the recipe after you have tried it. We would be thrilled to hear it. :)

Hey guys, my favorite recipe is definetively the classic chicken and brown rice combo.
I cook it with some celery, throw it all in the slow cooker. 6-8 hours later and voila! Great tasting and healthy! :)

Hey guys, my favorite recipe is definetively the classic chicken and brown rice combo.
I cook it with some celery, throw it all in the slow cooker. 6-8 hours later and voila! Great tasting and healthy! :)

Delicious! I haven't tried using celery with it.

What do you mean by classic chicken? Perhaps you mean a native chicken? Personally, when it comes to chicken, I also prefer the native ones. They are more safe and healthy and most of all delicious, and I think the native chicken meat is more appropriate to cook is a crock pot.

Delicious! I haven't tried using celery with it.

What do you mean by classic chicken? Perhaps you mean a native chicken? Personally, when it comes to chicken, I also prefer the native ones. They are more safe and healthy and most of all delicious, and I think the native chicken meat is more appropriate to cook is a crock pot.

Yeah I meant native, sorry :). I feel like native chicken also has more flavour and a smells beautiful :)

Simplest, Easiest, Cheapest Meatball Hoagies Ever

2 bags of Italian Meatballs
Giant jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
Spices to amp up the flavor
**I used basil and garlic salt..that's it. I love the sweetness of the basil.

Throw is all in the crock, turn it on and wait. HA! Easy:)

Grab some hoagie buns, bake like you would garlic bread, adding butter and garlic salt or powder. My prefernce is garlic salt. I am a sodium addict and like enough garlic to ward off vampires.
After toasting your buns, load them with meatballs then add mozzerella cheese. Super yummy!

My leftover meatballs go in the fridge for either more hoagies or to throw into spaghetti. Either way, its a winner.

I always use:

4 cups of beef stock
1 red onion
3-5 garlic cloves
salt
onion powder
garlic powder
paprika

Sometimes use:

Bacon

I just did one the other day, but it wasn't in a crock pot. mine broke so I have to replace it but i did do it in a casserole dish and it fab fab fab

Back