What Is Your Dream Crockpot?

ilovelemons

If I were given a chance to select my next slow cooker, it would be the Crock Pot Slowcooker 5,7L Timer Rostfri. You can start cooking the meat in the morning before you leave for work and not worry if you don't get home early because of its built-in countdown timer. It is safe, affordable, and can prepare big batches of food to even bring to work the next day. How about you, which would you like to have?

Honestly, the crock pot you just described is darn near perfect. The only thing that would make it better is being able to choose a nice forest green colored one.
A system specifically made for baking would be nice too, like a bread maker within the crock pot.

My dream crockpot is one that I can completely program to turn on at a certain time, switch temperatures at a certain time, switch to low at a certain time, and then switch completely off at a certain time. I wonder if there's one out there like that?

Actually, if we're dreaming - I also want it to put the food in for me and clean itself up as well but as we all know too well, that's just a dream!

Dawn

My dream crock pot would be some kind of device that would also include a deep fryer. My favorite two types of foods are meats that are slowly cooked for hours and anything that can be deep fried, like chicken wings and french fries. If they could make something that could do both I might not have to ever use anything else again to make my food. I'd probably gain a lot of weight though. lol

My dream slow cooker would cook every food on the face of the Earth. To perfection. Also, and most importantly, when the meal is done and I take off the lid Jamie Oliver pops out. Not to help me cook because, clearly, the food is already done. I swear, I swear I just want to share the wealth! o_O

My dream slow cooker would also have the "built-in countdown timer." That feature is an absolute must considering I have such a busy schedule. From work to swimming practice, SGI and parent teacher meetings, I lead a very, very busy life. As a matter of fact, I just started doing some research to purchase my next slow cooker. I was looking at the Crock-Pot Touchscreen slow Cooker. Does anyone have this one? I will compare it to the Crock Pot Slowcooker 5,7L Timer Rostfri and let you know which one I decide to purchase. ;)

I have to old school crockpots, but very interested to learn more about the new functions available now days. Let us know if you actually purchase one. We would love to hear how you like it and your personal thoughts about it! ;)

If I were given a chance to select my next slow cooker, it would be the Crock Pot Slowcooker 5,7L Timer Rostfri. You can start cooking the meat in the morning before you leave for work and not worry if you don't get home early because of its built-in countdown timer. It is safe, affordable, and can prepare big batches of food to even bring to work the next day. How about you, which would you like to have?

Hi there, I have a 5qt Oval never used (inherited ) Brand New. Im not sure of Brand, will check I should know ---right?

Another dreamy portable crock pot.
Crock-Pot SCCPLC200-R 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, blue sold on Amazon

Dishwasher-safe removable food container with inner lid holds up to 20 ounces of your favorite foods
  • Leave the warming base at work and use the removable food container to transport your favorite foods for even more convenience
  • Warming base will warm and heat your favorite foods over time
  • Carrying handle for easy travel
  • Dishwasher-safe outer lid and cord storage for easy travel
  • Dishwasher safe outer lid and cord storage for easy travel

Christine Im looking at Geri's K now, WOW nice for working and on the Go peple. Thanks next time I will look & then ask hehe

Back