What do you usually plant on your garden?

Rash085

Others are fan of planting flowers on the garden, but on my case I plant vegetables and basic spices. I especially like tending to my tomato, chili, egg plant and cucumber veggies in my back yard. It is such a fulfilling feeling that you are able to plant the foods you eat. How about you. what do you usually plant in your home garden?

We have a fig tree and under it many small tomatoes! Its great, the home grown tomatoes really taste wonderful. We also grow our own spices. Weve got a farm as well and we have some potatoes on it but not alot. Homegrown is really the best thing you can do!

How about a crock in the garden?? hehe

55302caa8446cfd11fa31ae452c849d7.jpg

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/268034615292720912/

Hahahah! That post made me smile :D. Is it yours ? (I am not familiar with Pinterest...)

Hahahah! That post made me smile :D. Is it yours ? (I am not familiar with Pinterest...)

Not my posting...just something that I ran across.

If you are not familiar with Pinterest, you should really take a look around! They have wonderful eye candy to look through!!

You will love it!

I am renting a home now and we are not allowed to put in a real garden, but I am going to do some things in containers. I am getting a late start this year and need to get the plants in the pots! Last year I did cherry tomatoes, orange peppers, and also some chili peppers and they did pretty good. I plan on doing some herbs this year in addition to what ever I decide to plant in the next few weeks.

Others are fan of planting flowers on the garden, but on my case I plant vegetables and basic spices. I especially like tending to my tomato, chili, egg plant and cucumber veggies in my back yard. It is such a fulfilling feeling that you are able to plant the foods you eat. How about you. what do you usually plant in your home garden?
We plant tomatoes, onions, zucchini, okra, yellow squash, chives, egg plant and peppers. Have tried sweet corn in the past and it grew well but the raccoons always got it before we could pick it.

Run far away from Pinterest DomDom. LOL. I have banned myself from going on that site because I will end up spending hours sitting there thinking of new things to look at. That site is addicting and I can never pull myself away.

Funny, I had that same crock pot years ago. I usually grow fruit in my garden- blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and tomatoes. This year, I planted carrots, cucumber, strawberries and kale- I forgot what else. I guess I will have to wait and see what comes up. :oops:

Back