What do you buy online?

Rash085

Mostly, I buy ebooks or some digitally delivered products. I've never tried buying a tangible one and deliver it to my home. How about you? What do you usually buy online?

I buy some jewellry on ebay for my girlfriend, its much cheaper than in stores. Other than that e-books, and sometimes sports equipment. Tennis racquets shoes etc

I like to buy used cds online. I know a lot of people just download music these days but I like to have the case and the booklet that come with it. I've actually bought a couple used lap tops online which I got at a very good rate. I'm not sure if this counts as online but I buy a lot of items off of Craigslist. Even though I find the items on their website, I go out into the "real world" to pay for and receive my items. It's a lot faster than Ebay though and there are no buying or selling fees!

Ive been give this recipe and have been using it ever since, its awsome have a try and let me know what you think!
1 spoon salt
1 spoon sugar
1 spoon brown sugar
1 spoon ground cumin
1 spoon chili powder
1 spoon freshly ground black pepper
1 spoon cayenne pepper
1/4 cup paprika
Enjoy!!!

I try to buy everything online! It makes me slow down and think about it rather than grabbing it in the store! I tend to be an impulse shopper so online I can look back and make sure before I purchase! I know that I could do that in the store as well it just works better online for some reason!

I'm an Amazon Prime member, so I try to take advantage of the free shipping if I can. (k-cups, books, e-books, makeup, etc.) Our kids all have Amazon "wish lists" so that makes it easy to shop for them. Sometimes I find the item elsewhere, but at least I know it's something they want. I also buy from Ebay, JC Penney and Kohl's. I always look for on-line coupon codes before finalizing any purchase.

Amazon Prime is a blessing and a curse! It makes things so easy to buy!

I'm a huge nerd, so I spend time at thinkgeek.com, and Etsy. Amazon, obviously, and eBay as well. My Amazon recommendations are hilarious, and have caused much giggling around the office. Apparently my tastes are so eclectic it deemed I needed recently the Gangsta Rap Coloring Book. And, I actually debated it for a few seconds. ;)

Ive been give this recipe and have been using it ever since, its awsome have a try and let me know what you think!
1 spoon salt
1 spoon sugar
1 spoon brown sugar
1 spoon ground cumin
1 spoon chili powder
1 spoon freshly ground black pepper
1 spoon cayenne pepper
1/4 cup paprika
Enjoy!!!

Ive done this except salt is a pinch if any? Good too.

I buy on E-Bay,sometimes Amazon, Wal-mart,Jo-Ann etc delivery is not bad or free, discounts. Old hard to find crochet Books, yarn,accessories for Crochet. Jewelry tools etc.

SeniorCook- I love buying those reproduced crochet annuals from the turn of the century. There's some really cute things, and practical things, too!

Back