What brands of crockpots or slow cookers have you used?

Barbara G.

Staff member
What brands of crockpots or slow cookers have you used? Are you pleased with them, or could they do better?

I currently have used two Rival, one Hamilton Beach, and one GE brand. I would have to say I have bought Rival Crockpots several times over the last twenty years. I have been well pleased with the Rivals. Secondly, I have been mostly pleased with the Hamilton Beach, too.

So what brands have you used? How do you like them?

What brands of crockpots or slow cookers have you used? Are you pleased with them, or could they do better?

I currently have used two Rival, one Hamilton Beach, and one GE brand. I would have to say I have bought Rival Crockpots several times over the last twenty years. I have been well pleased with the Rivals. Secondly, I have been mostly pleased with the Hamilton Beach, too.

So what brands have you used? How do you like them?

The only kind I ever owned was Rival more than likely because they were on sale at some point. I have never had any problems with Rival and they lasted a long time so in the future if I need one it will probably be Rival again.

My newest addition is a small crock pot by Rival, (I think). Anyway, I love it. it's portable and everyone at work comments on my home made stews and soups.

Back