What are your goals for next year?

christine

My goals are to cook more healthy foods (using my crock pot of course).
Become a better swimming (which will help with weight loss).
Build my freelance business into a profitable business by year-end.

My goals for the new year are to get more organized overall. I seem to always have paper piles everywhere. The more simplified my life becomes the better. :eek:

Setting goals for the New Year as well as throughout the year is a great way to stay on track. Setting long term goals can be made in the beginning of the year. These goals can be broken down into smaller goals to achieve in a shorter amount of time. Some refer to them as mini-goals.

Looking forward to hearing more of the member's goals for the upcoming New Year!!

Setting goals for the New Year as well as throughout the year is a great way to stay on track. Setting long term goals can be made in the beginning of the year. These goals can be broken down into smaller goals to achieve in a shorter amount of time. Some refer to them as mini-goals.

Looking forward to hearing more of the member's goals for the upcoming New Year!!
Getting my business expanded is my number one goal. Every year I make a list of what I want to do and end up only doing one of them so this time only one goal.

I agree with you Barbara -- goals can be broken down into mini goals to achieve everyday. That's like everyday being new years day.

Back