What are some of your favorite hobbies?

Barbara G.

Staff member
Hobbies are a great way to take some time to enjoy things in life. Hobbies can be reading, crocheting, golfing, scrapbooking, and the like. I enjoy doing a variety of things in life when I can set aside some time from the busy life. I enjoy reading online and offline, crocheting, spending time with the family, grilling, cooking, photography, just to name a few.

Well I have a few hobbies also, I do graphics online and work on my webpages. I enjoy reading, soap making, gardening, crocheting, plastic canvas, spending time with my grandson baking.

Awesome! Hobbies can be so relaxing when we can take the time to enjoy them! I have to slow down from time to time just to be able to do some of the hobbies in my life! :cool:

When I get enough time, I like to head over to my parents house to steal their kayak. I always love a nice time out on the water. If I can't do that, I love to collect shells, and rocks (and sometimes other artifacts) from a beach. Cooking is a hobby I am thankful to do almost everyday. We need to do it to survive; we should do it well!

Hobbies are a great way to take some time to enjoy things in life. Hobbies can be reading, crocheting, golfing, scrapbooking, and the like. I enjoy doing a variety of things in life when I can set aside some time from the busy life. I enjoy reading online and offline, crocheting, spending time with the family, grilling, cooking, photography, just to name a few.

I am into gardening, fishing, computers and cooking but my favorite hobby is raising chickens. I have 28 chickens, most of them are fancy breeds that lay brown and greenish blue eggs. Sometimes they are a lot of work but its worth it for the joy of having them and for the great farm fresh eggs that I get. Cant ever go back to buying eggs from the grocery store now cause they just do not taste as good as fresh ones do. Plus, farm eggs are lower in cholesterol and better for you.

I love reptiles so that is definitely one of my hobbies. I also like to cook and spend time catching up on my favorite TV shows when I can. I typically stay busy throughout the week and like to take it easy when I finally have time off.

I am into gardening, fishing, computers and cooking but my favorite hobby is raising chickens. I have 28 chickens, most of them are fancy breeds that lay brown and greenish blue eggs. Sometimes they are a lot of work but its worth it for the joy of having them and for the great farm fresh eggs that I get. Cant ever go back to buying eggs from the grocery store now cause they just do not taste as good as fresh ones do. Plus, farm eggs are lower in cholesterol and better for you.

I buy organic eggs now and will never go back to the regular ones. Yes, you do taste the difference and it is much healthier. I wanted to breed my own chickens but my neighbors would have complained and I probably would have been fined.

Some of my hobbies include swimming, walking, bike riding and gardening. I also like working out - I did P90x a couple of times. I have not been swimming as much as I would like due to an slip & fall during the winter. But I am going to the pool right after this post. The dr. gave me some stronger meds. so if I feel that much pain I will take them after I get back.

I buy organic eggs now and will never go back to the regular ones. Yes, you do taste the difference and it is much healthier. I wanted to breed my own chickens but my neighbors would have complained and I probably would have been fined.
That's a shame you cant have chickens. I know some towns are letting people keep hens in their back yards but no roosters. The neighbors are another issue to deal with also. My doctor says to eat two eggs a day for the protein in them.

Back