Sweet & Spicy Crockpot Meatballs With Three Ingredients (Photos)

Barbara G.

Staff member
Sweet & Spicy Crockpot Meatballs With Three Ingredients
Food Ingredients:

2 pounds precooked frozen meatballs
1 cup grape or apple jelly
2 cups chili sauce or cocktail sauce

Recipe Preparation:

Heat meatballs in oven for around five minutes, or microwave for only a couple of minutes. Place in favorite crockpot. Mix jelly and chili sauce (or you can use cocktail sauce for a different twist) thoroughly, pour sauce over the meatballs, then stir well, place lid cover on crockpot, and heat on high 1-2 hours to make them for a last minute get together. Turn heat to low until ready to serve, stir occasionally. If you would like, you can also heat these on low for a longer period of time.

Last edited:
I made this today with apple jelly and cocktail sauce! I am amazed at the flavor! I used the homestyle precooked meatballs and put them in the microwave for about a minute to unthaw them slightly before placing them in the crockpot!

Simple Sweet & Spicy Meatballs Crockpot Recipe.jpg

SImple Sweet & Spicy Meatballs Ingedients for Crockpot Recipe.jpg

As you can see, as the meatballs cook, the glaze is more consistent and the color changes. Delicious!!

Sweet & Spicy Meatball Slow Cooker Recipe Completed.jpg

I turned these down on warm when I thought they were pretty done. I was amazed when I went back an hour later to see how richly glazed these meatballs were! Here is the final presentation of the Sweet & Spicy Crockpot Meatballs! Mmm...good!

Final Presentation of Sweet & Spicy Meatballs Crockpot Recipe.jpg

I always make this recipe for parties and get togethers. It really is delicious. Some people do not like the sound of the grape jelly part, but it is worth trying. I also like cooking the weenies in with the meatballs.

Back