Super Bowl thread!

DomDom

I bet many of you are football fans :D

Who do you think is going to win? I favor the Seahawks but i have to say objectively Broncos have the advantage.

I root for the Seahawks anyways, Manning already has a Super Bowl.

Also post up what you are going to cook for the game itself! ;)

I was hoping it was going to be the New England Patriots but after last week I know that's not going to happen. I would probably have to go with the Denver Broncos since they have Manning at QB. I still can't believe he left the Colts but I guess he made the right move seeing that Indianapolis got knocked out of the playoffs already. We'll have to wait and see what happens, it'll be a great game though!

Hahaha. No chance for the Patriots this year. Its a wonder they came where they had, objectively speaking their roster really sucks this year. Its gonna be a real interesting game, The new Madden game which is played every year on the console before the Super Bowl and has picked 8 out of 10 of the last SB's picked Denver to win. GO HAWKS :D

I really want Manning to win this one. I have nothing invested in either team because my sweet sad Bears were knocked out a while ago. However, I feel like they just tossed him aside after that injury and really did not expect to hear from him again. The ring would solidify him as more than a fluke Superbowl quarterback. So, he has a lot more to prove than Wilson does and a lot less time to prove it in. The defense of both teams is going to play a huge part in this game. Especially with the weather.

Too bad the Bears defense sucked this year! Just as the offense started to play well and click, if not for the defense they might have got to the playoffs. But I dont think anybody will ever look at Manning and think he is a fluke QB. He has so many records its unbelievable, he is a first ballot Hall of Famer for sure!

I am not a football fan until it really comes to the playoff and the Superbowl. I have been rotting for the Broncos, all the way! But I am from Indiana, a Colts/Manning/Broncos fan.. soooo....I have to cheer for the Broncos since he is there. Not to mention that he is just a doll....swooning is quite enjoyable also!

We are going to be on opposite sides TasteBuds, may the best team win and their fans put salt in the enemies wounds in this thread on monday! :D

The hour of truth approaches! Anybody here watches First Take on ESPN? It seems the players and commentators predominantly picked the Broncos to win. I think im going to put 50$ on the Broncos just so I dont feel bad if they Seahawks lose. :D

I can't believe how bad the Broncos played yesterday! I know the Seahawks have the best defense in the league but they didn't even need it yesterday Manning pretty much threw the ball to them twice. Denver played so sloppy with all their turnovers and penalties. I wouldn't want to be a Broncos fan right now.

That game was something not one commentator expected. Every single person, including the POTUS, said that this was going to be a close game. Crazy. I feel bad for Manning. I hope he has it in him to give another year a try. His record this year was still pretty amazing given everything that happened to him.

I feel bad for Manning, he didnt deserve a blowout like this! Unfortunately the game was pretty dull, I was looking forward to a breathtaker! Congratulations to the Seahawks and the good people of Seattle! :)

I bet many of you are football fans :D

Who do you think is going to win? I favor the Seahawks but i have to say objectively Broncos have the advantage.

I root for the Seahawks anyways, Manning already has a Super Bowl.

Also post up what you are going to cook for the game itself! ;)
I always enjoy the super bowl but really have to say I was tremendously disappointed with the game itself being so mis-matched this year. There really was no competition there at all. I was a bit disappointed with the commercials as well. There were a few good ones. My favorite was the Budweiser Clydesdales as usual. What did I cook up for the game? Stuffed sweet peppers of course! It's a quick easy crockpot recipe for me and I love the left overs for my dinners throughout the week.

I agree totally! Last years Ravens Super Bowl run was really unbelievable. From the Broncos game to the last stand at the end of the Super Bowl. Breathtaking and exhilarating! I hoped this day it would be the same.

Back