Smart Slow Cooker

Geri K

$129.99
SCCPWM600-V1-1.jpg

Have you ever been held up somewhere wishing you could just get home to finish your slow-cooked dinner? Wouldn't it be nice if you could control your Crock-Pot® from where ever you are? Now you can. The Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker is WeMo® enabled and works with your smart device to let you conveniently adjust cook settings...from virtually any where. Go ahead…keep on shopping, working or playing for as long as you want! Dinner will be ready when ever you arrive home.

http://www.crock-pot.com/slow-cookers/wemo-enabled-smart-slow-cooker/SCCPWM600-V1.html

I have seen some smart crockpots lately where you can use an application to make changes to your crockpot. In some ways, it sounds kinda weird (showing my age) but not surprised. It will be amazing to see what comes out over the next ten years! Technology is coming such a long way!

$129.99
SCCPWM600-V1-1.jpg

Have you ever been held up somewhere wishing you could just get home to finish your slow-cooked dinner? Wouldn't it be nice if you could control your Crock-Pot® from where ever you are? Now you can. The Crock-Pot® Smart Slow Cooker is WeMo® enabled and works with your smart device to let you conveniently adjust cook settings...from virtually any where. Go ahead…keep on shopping, working or playing for as long as you want! Dinner will be ready when ever you arrive home.

http://www.crock-pot.com/slow-cookers/wemo-enabled-smart-slow-cooker/SCCPWM600-V1.html
I imagine the price of this crockpot will go way down after a while. That's how it seems to work computers, flat screen TV's and such. Right now at $129.99 its too much for me to want one of these but maybe someday.

What will they think of next? I am content with the models that allow you to program a time factor and then switch to "warm" when that has passed. I can't imagine ever needing to control the crock pot remotely but I guess some have a need! lol

I agree, its no
What will they think of next? I am content with the models that allow you to program a time factor and then switch to "warm" when that has passed. I can't imagine ever needing to control the crock pot remotely but I guess some have a need! lol
I agree, its not the first item on my wish list but it made me think that someday we will be able to control the oven remotely or even other appliances. Whether or not this would be a god idea or n0t is to be seen.

How did we get here? Did it start with the automatic garage door opener or the auto car starter? I think it would be great to have an app. to confirm that your house door is lock, the iron was turned off and start the laundry that you forgot. Welcome to the age of the Jetsons.

How did we get here? Did it start with the automatic garage door opener or the auto car starter? I think it would be great to have an app. to confirm that your house door is lock, the iron was turned off and start the laundry that you forgot. Welcome to the age of the Jetsons.
I often think of the Jetsons also because some of the stuff they had on that show was so outlandish to us back then but much of it has now become reality. Now hopefully some day we can all have a robot maid that does all the cleaning and cooking for us like the jetsons had. :rolleyes:

Back