Ruditudi from Texas

ruditudi

I'm a crockpot fanatic. I have 9! I've had three going at once. One of the greatest inventions has to be the crock pot liner. Let me know if you agree. I look forward to finding some great recipes here and will post some of my favorites.

Ruditudi

Hello and welcome to the crockpot forums! Wow - nine crockpots! I love it! I actually have two full size and one that has three small crocks in it. I do often have two of them going and use all three when we are doing family gatherings! I am so glad to see you here and want to personally thank you for joining us!

Hello and welcome to the crockpot forums! Wow - nine crockpots! I love it! I actually have two full size and one that has three small crocks in it. I do often have two of them going and use all three when we are doing family gatherings! I am so glad to see you here and want to personally thank you for joining us!

Thanks Barbara. I haven't had time to browse much yet, but look forward to interacting with the group and sharing recipes. Lori

I'm a crockpot fanatic. I have 9! I've had three going at once. One of the greatest inventions has to be the crock pot liner. Let me know if you agree. I look forward to finding some great recipes here and will post some of my favorites.

Ruditudi
Welcome............. Do you ever just take the liner out with the food in it and freeze it? Is the liner good enough to use like a freezer bag? I have always wondered this.

Love the name! Nine - you have me beat! I am looking forward to reading some of your uses and favorite recipes. Welcome!

Welcome! I have 2 large, 2 medium, and a three in one that we use most of the time. I also have 3-4small crocks that I use for potpourri. These came from my grandmother's collection.

The small ones are also great when someone is sick- just add water and a dollup of Vicks Vaopr Rub. As the Vicks melts, it helps everyone breathe easier.

Look forward to seeing your posts!

Nine crock pots, and Sarah I lost count on how many you have! Looks like I need to catch up. I only have 2, but I am looking to buy a few smalls one for my oatmeal. Thanks for the recipe for the vics vapor rub Sarah, I will keep this in my note s for the winter. Welcome, ruditudi. I'm sure you and you nine crock pots will fit right in.

Back