Quick Easy BBQ & Cola Crock Pot Ribs (Photos)

Barbara G.

Staff member

Quick Easy BBQ & Cola Crock Pot Ribs
Food Ingredients:

3 lbs pork loin ribs
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup cola
1 cup of favorite barbecue sauce
1/2 tsp dried thyme

Recipe Preparation:

Place ribs in crockpot so they fit nicely. First of all, sprinkle salt and pepper on ribs if you prefer. Then, pour cola over them. Cover the crockpot and cook for around eight hours on low. Drain liquid from slow cooker. Then, pour your favorite BBQ sauce over the ribs. Sprinkle thyme, then cover slow cooker and cook on low heat for at one additional hour.

Last edited:
I am making this is one of my crock pots right now! Here are some of the photos I took! It smells delicious! Can't wait for dinner!

I used Mrs. Dash in place of the seasonings, then added coke to the slow cooker and the BBQ sauce.

Simple Recipe Ingredients Cola BBQ Ribs.jpg
Cola BBQ Ribs With Mrs Dash Seasoning.jpg
Cola BBQ Ribs Crockpot Recipe Before Cooking.jpg
Cola BBQ Ribs Crockpot Recipe.jpg

Final Presentation of Cola BBQ Ribs Crockpot Recipe.jpg

I let these Quick & Easy BBQ Cola Crockpot Ribs Cook longer. Here is the final view of this delicious slow cooker main meal!

I'm getting hungry just looking at your BBQ Cola Crockpot Ribs. What great way to have BBQ and not stand over a fiery hot grill. I will definitely try this recipe for my July 4th cookout. Thanks for sharing. Christine:D

If you like even a little more flavor after cooking them, you can add a little more bbq sauce over them before serving as well. In the winter, I will make them in the crockpot, then take them out add a little more bbq sauce to them and place them under the broiler for about five or ten minutes. It all depends on how you like the flavor and the thickness of the sauce for the final serving.

Even though it's not the fourth yet, I am going to try this recipe today. I'll let you know the results. thanks again.

Even though it's not the fourth yet, I am going to try this recipe today. I'll let you know the results. thanks again.

We made it using the ingredients listed above. I am anxious to try it using root beer or another flavor soda next time around.

I think root beer would definitely be a good flavor with these. I wonder how beer in general would work out as a flavor for these. Hmmm. May have to try and experiment some. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

That's a great idea maybe I will try Ginger Ale next time. My cola ribs were not only tasty but they were falling of the bone. And, well, the verdict is in and my son and I both had seconds. There's barely enough leftover for tomorrow's dinner. Thanks again for sharing your recipe. :D

Back