Probiotics...Does Anyone Use Them?

Geri K

There is a lot of talk about probiotics and how good they are for your digestive health and other things. Does anybody use them and if so do you think they help you? I have been thinking about buying some of the yogurt that contains them but not sure about it.

My mom says they help her and she actually gave me some to try. Took my first one yesterday, so we will see how it goes. I had my gallbladder out earlier this year and still having digestive challenges. Hope it works in addition to adding more fiber to my diet!

I took probiotics and it seem to help. Recently, I have been trying to cut out of my diet; corn, wheat, flour, pasta, dairy, sugar, potatoes, bread and rice. I have found out that I don't have as much of a digestive problem and my stomach as gotten flatter. (go figure).

Thanks for the information. I am going to give them a try and see what happens. Will most likely try the yogurt that has it in it.

There is a lot of talk about probiotics and how good they are for your digestive health and other things. Does anybody use them and if so do you think they help you? I have been thinking about buying some of the yogurt that contains them but not sure about it.
My husband is on a lot of medication and it has messed with his digestive system. Since he's been using Probiotics (from Costco) every day, he has not had many problems at all. I believe they really help but I think you need to use them consistently.

My husband is on a lot of medication and it has messed with his digestive system. Since he's been using Probiotics (from Costco) every day, he has not had many problems at all. I believe they really help but I think you need to use them consistently.

Hello Junie Gay,

It is a pleasure to have you here in the crockpot forums with us! Please make yourself right at home here and let us know if you have need of anything!

Back