Positive Visualization

Slowcookmama

A lot of people use positive visualization to help guide them through life. The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne, based on the earlier film of the same name. It is based on the law of attraction and claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased wealth, health, and happiness.

A lot of people use positive visualization to help guide them through life. The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne, based on the earlier film of the same name. It is based on the law of attraction and claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased wealth, health, and happiness.
I do believe in positive visualization because a negative attitude never results in anything good. On the other hand though, sometimes no matter how positive we are in life something will get in the way that is beyond our control and there is nothing we can do about it.

I've read about the laws of attraction and it also states that writing down your goals help- as well as visualization- you achieve success. This is a great tool to use especially when negative situations occur. Thanks for the reminder Slowcookmama.

Well, I have had some issues with high blood sugar which now requires medication to control. Some would look at this as a horrible thing. I am actually looking at it as a time in my life to move forward and make some major changes. One thing I have found is that photo logging your meals can have a positive effect of helping you move in the right direction. I am also starting out today with making a food diary as well.

I agree with you Barbara, challenges should be at as just that, a challenge to move forward. So many people view it as a negative and just give up. Thanks for the tip on photo logging.

Back