Paul Walker

Christin C

I just found out that Paul Walked died in a car crash. I am so sad now. Fast and Furious will not be the same without him. He was such a good actor. All my thought go to his family and friends and everyone else who knew him. R.I.P PAUL WALKER you will be greatly missed.

I was swamped all weekend with family duties and I didn't even know this happened until last night. RIP indeed. I never liked most of his movies (Running Scared was pretty good though) but 40 is too young to be taken like that. And I hear he has a young daughter as well, that's terrible.

I was watching this all weekend... first reading it was a hoax, and then finding out it was true. So sad. He was a great actor. I feel bad for his daughter, and also the friend he was with.

I was watching this all weekend... first reading it was a hoax, and then finding out it was true. So sad. He was a great actor. I feel bad for his daughter, and also the friend he was with.

The media focused on him and there was very little mention of the driver. Two families lives destroyed.

Back