looking for barbeque you make yourself for pork chops

Standingdoe

My mom use to make a barbeque and then add pork chops to it. But I donot
Know the real name of it but it was great. Then she would
make mashed potatoes and pour the barbeque mixture over the
mashed potatoes. It was great but lost the recipe. If anyone could help,
I would appreciate it! Thank You

This sounds delicious - I have heard of people doing this, but had forgotten about it. I did find a few recipes, but not sure which one might be closer to what you are looking for when it comes to flavor. I am not sure if I can find any for the crockpot, though.

BBQ Gravy Recipe #1

3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
2 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Melt the butter then stir in the flour and cook until light brown, about 1 minute.
Whisk in the chicken stock and barbeque sauce, and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Continue whisking and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes.

Source: Rachel Ray

BBQ Gravy Recipe #2 (Red Eye Gravy Recipe)

1 tablespoon butter
4 slices bacon (finely chopped)
1/2 medium onion (finely chopped)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
3/4 cup strong black brewed coffee or 3/4 cup espresso
3/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons molasses
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
coarse salt, to taste
fresh ground black pepper, to taste

Melt butter in heavy saucepot over medium heat.
Add the bacon, onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the coffee, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, molasses and brown sugar and allow the mixture to gradually come to a boil.
Reduce heat slightly, and allow the sauce to simmer until thick and richly flavored, about 10 to 15 minutes, whisking from time to time.

Source: Yummly

Thanks, the second one sounds closer to it but I know she did not use molasses or coffee but may try this sometime and see how close it is. It sounds good.
Thank You.

Back