How To Request Crockpot Recipes

Wheelchair mama

I need help. I am new & this place looks like I could get some good responses. I have a 20 year old daughter who has IBS plus can not tollerate meat fish or chicken as of a few months ago. She is now suffering from Gallbladder Disease. So she was told no fat, oil, or rich foods. She can't have dairy. I am out of ideas for meals. I have to plan for my economical budget. Please help me out. Thanks.

I need help. I am new & this place looks like I could get some good responses. I have a 20 year old daughter who has IBS plus can not tollerate meat fish or chicken as of a few months ago. She is now suffering from Gallbladder Disease. So she was told no fat, oil, or rich foods. She can't have dairy. I am out of ideas for meals. I have to plan for my economical budget. Please help me out. Thanks.
I should add that since I can't use the oven or stove very well physically & that makes the crock pot a wonderful invention. My granddaughter thinks I am one of the best cooks. Doctor said she can have skim milk.

Hello and welcome to the crockpot forums! So, are you looking for gluten free recipes? Can you provide me with more info and I will be glad to help you.

What type of foods is she allowed to have?

Back