Hola here From Rochester NY:)

Soli

Well I probably dont want to bore you with all this nonsense about me but my name is Soli. I am a 19 year old Mother of one little angel:) his name is Christian.
I love to bring him up on every forum because he amazes me everyday and children relate to many people.

So I love to write. I look to sing, cook and dance. Cooking is my least favorite when I have to do the dishes everyday. LOL but im sure many of you feel that way when you come home from work and see your sink filled to the top because your loved ones just cant clean after themselves. ahah. Nope its up to us moms to cook clean and repeat. !

FOR THOSE WHO ARE HISPANIC AND LOVE SOME SPANISH BEEF STEW AND CROCKPOT MAKING IM YOUR CHICA:)

Hello Soli, welcome to CP!

I'm a fellow Nuyorican (half) and would love to see some spanish beef stew photos!

As for families and the mountains of dishes they seem to be able to somehow produce on a daily basis, I have one word for you, plastic-ware! They are so cheap if you buy plates, cups, bowls, forks, and spoons in bulk and you save so much on water and energy bills it makes financial sense.

I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea (environmental reasons) but we recycle and try to offset our footprint that way.

Again, welcome to the community and I look forward to seeing you around mama :)

YES I will be making it again in few days! I will be happy to put my version and the recipe up with some pictures! And I as well am a NEWYORICAN LOL

Welcome to the crockpot forums! Nice to meet you! I love to use my crockpot for so many things and your stew sounds delicious! Love to hear more about it!

Back