Hello from North Carolina

Susan Mann

Looking forward to sharing my crock pot recipes. I love cooking the vegetables I grow during the summer and making those yummy soups, sauces, and stews during the winter. I actually own three crockpots. I have a very small one originally designed for fondue that I use for sauces and gravies. I have a quart size for smaller meals and a very large one for soups and large batches of tomato and apple sauce. Love my crock pots!

Hello and welcome to the crockpot forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to reading your yummy recipes!

Please let us know if you need anything! Hope you enjoy your time here in the forums!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited about reading and contributing to the forums. I have already created a list of recipes I want to share.

Welcome! I'm not sure why, but I've never done a fondue on my crockpots. I'm now inspired, and think this will definitely be part of my daughter's birthday party activities next weekend.

Thanks for the inadvertant inspiration. ;)

Your welcome! I am constantly adapting recipes for crock pots, as I love one-pot cooking. I have cooked for so many years and love it. I just hate the cleaning up!

Back