Hello from NC!

Shellyann36

Hello everyone! My name is Shelly and I am from NC. I am the mother of 6 boys. Three of them are grown and gone but the youngest 3 are just toddlers. When my older boys were younger I was really into crock pot cooking. I worked outside of the home and was a firm believer in using my crock pot and making freezer meals. Now I no longer work outside of the home but I do have limited time. I have decided that it is time to dust the old crock pot off and start using it again! I look forward to reading ideas here and contributing my own as well!

It is nice to meet you. Now I know why you said you wanted the 7 quart crockpot! Having 6 boys to feed is a lot, a lot of food! Some days, I have a hard enough time feeding my 1 teenage son! They can be a bottomless pit. I am sure you understand!

It is nice to meet you. Now I know why you said you wanted the 7 quart crockpot! Having 6 boys to feed is a lot, a lot of food! Some days, I have a hard enough time feeding my 1 teenage son! They can be a bottomless pit. I am sure you understand!

The older three are all grown and gone. They live elsewhere and I don't get to cook for them as often as I use to. I would still love to have a 7 qt. crock pot though!

oh my gosh you have twins. I could have twins in my next pregnancy but that wont be for a little while though. Oh you said it they are very very busy

Hello Shellyann36,

Nice to meet you here in the crockpot forums! I am Barbara and live in NE Oklahoma. I know it has been a few months since you joined, but I wanted to say my hellos. Hope to see you here in the forums, soon.

Back