Has Anyone Had A Streak of Bad Luck Lately?

Geri K

A streak of bad luck seems to happen to everybody once in a while. It was our turn this weekend. Our soybeans developed the sudden death syndrome, the riding lawn mower quit working, the garage door broke and is stuck half open, one of our chickens died and my boyfriend was stung in the face three times by hornets. Anybody else have a streak of bad luck story?

Wow it sounds like you have not had an easy time lately. We have been without a refrigerator for two weeks. Our goal with three teens/tween in the home was not to go out to eat. It was very hard and tried my patience to the limit. The positive side of things is finally the part came in and the repair man fixed it - I am sooooo happy! Hope you have some good luck and positive things come your way soon!

Wow it sounds like you have not had an easy time lately. We have been without a refrigerator for two weeks. Our goal with three teens/tween in the home was not to go out to eat. It was very hard and tried my patience to the limit. The positive side of things is finally the part came in and the repair man fixed it - I am sooooo happy! Hope you have some good luck and positive things come your way soon!
Thank you, Barbara. I know how it feels to be without refrigerator as this has happened to me also. Luckily when I was without my fridge it was in the middle of winter and there was snow on the ground. We just put some of the food in the snow.

Sorry to hear about your challenges Geri K. I try to look at life's challenges and think about what the universe is trying to tell me. I sure brighter days are ahead. to quote Winston Churchill, "when you find yourself going through hell, keep going" I am sure will be victorious.

Let's see - Hubby's truck stopped in the middle of the road and had to be towed home and ice maker quit working. I think it has something to do with the "dog days of summer."

Back