Happy 4th of July

Slowcookmama

Happy Fourth of July!

Are you firing up the grill? Heading over to watch the fireworks? If you are please have a fun and safe experience. As for me I'm just going to keep it low key. I plan to stay under the AC and watch the Twilight Zone marathon. Grab a nap and finish some art work.

Thank you! We had a nice time with family and friends! We did grill hamburgers and hotdogs on the charcoal grill! It was a nice time! Hope you had a wonderful time as well as the other members!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I'm glad you two had a great weekend grilling and watching twilight zone!

I live in the south, in an area predicted to be affected by the hurricane, but luckily it passed over in the night on the 3rd and we had beautiful weather for the 4th!! Everyone was safe and happy, and the rain even brought a cool front so we didn't heat up too much!!

Happy Fourth of July!

Are you firing up the grill? Heading over to watch the fireworks? If you are please have a fun and safe experience. As for me I'm just going to keep it low key. I plan to stay under the AC and watch the Twilight Zone marathon. Grab a nap and finish some art work.

Glad you were wise as so were we. Hubby is down ill so thts the true reason. Had Beans & weinere in crocpot as it was war,. His appetite is small & weird hahaha. Ywilight zone & saw with son for a while. Have a good yummy week. seniorcook

Thanks. The weather was a deciding factor to stay indoors. I wish the marathon was longer but I was happy they put Smack Down on .

Back