Favorite Restaurant!

Alrikidokie

I know we all love a good meal cooked up in the crock pot but what are some of your other favorite places to eat out?

I enjoy a good Spanish Meal. There is a Colombian restaurant called "Oh Que Bueno." Their food is very tasty. Their portions are very generous, and the variety in the menu is wide.
I have enjoyed a few of their dishes.

I can never finish the plate.

My favorite restaurant has got to be the Great Wall Buffet. It's just a regular China buffet here in Bay City, Michigan, but I could eat there everyday. They have the best chicken wings and egg drop soup. I also love their crab meat cheese and their mozzarella sticks. They have so many kinds of great food there I could be here all day listing them!

There's so many to choose from, but one of my favorite restaurants has to be Maggiano's. It's an upscale Italian restaurant and the food is amazing and it tastes fresh. My husband and I haven't been there in a while, so we're long overdue for a visit. They have a dish called mama's lasagna in which you can get it with meat or without. It is so good. I've also had their chicken piccata, flatbread pizza, and for dessert, their apple crostada and cheesecake. The more I write the hungrier I get.

This is actually a tough one for me. There's not a restaurant I really frequent. I try to go somewhere new as often as I can. Which leads to finding great food or terrible food. Either way it's an adventure. There was a place called Snack Time that existed as I was growing up that I miss and loved. So, that would be my favourite.

I would have to say my two favorite restaurants are Arigatos and the Melting Pot. Arigatos is a Japanese steakhouse and they cook in front of you. I love the fried rice. The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant where you cook your own food and fondue at your table. It is extremely delicious, especially the chocolate fondue.

I have a few favorite restaurants. 1. Joe's Crab shack - it's a fun place to eat and the seafood is delicious. 2. Las Breisas is a small family owned Salvadorian restaurant. Just don't go there too hungry- the food is made fresh when ordered. 3. Havanna Central is a cuban restaurant that just opened near the mall. The price is great, the food is authentic and not watered down.

I know we all love a good meal cooked up in the crock pot but what are some of your other favorite places to eat out?

My favorite is Pizza Hut. I like a thin crust pork sausage and mushroom pizza but I have to limit it to only a few times a year because of the high calorie content in the food there. Its also very salty and not really all that good for us. Why is it that anything that we really love to eat is usually bad for us.

I'd have to say Centerpoint Station in San Marcos, TX. We've driven 90 minutes to get there, just for their hamburgers!

Back