• 1 tablespoon
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Preparation:
In mixing bowl with handheld electric mixer, beat eggs until light and foamy. Add oil, sugar, grated zucchini and vanilla. Mix well. Stir dry ingredients with nuts; stir into zucchini mixture and blend well. Pour into a greased and floured 2 pound coffee can or 2 quart mold (whatever you use, make sure it fits in your slow cooker). Place in slow cooker. Cover can or dish with 8 paper towels. Cover and bake on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Do not remove cover to check cake until it has cooked for 3 hours. Let stand 5 minutes before unmolding.

Taken from southernfoodaboutcom/od/crockpotdessertrecipes/

I have been hunting for a good zucchini bread recipe- and to find one that can be done in the crock pot! Thank you so much, Geri!

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 1/3 cups zucchini, peeled and grated
  • 1 tablespoon
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Preparation:
In mixing bowl with handheld electric mixer, beat eggs until light and foamy. Add oil, sugar, grated zucchini and vanilla. Mix well. Stir dry ingredients with nuts; stir into zucchini mixture and blend well. Pour into a greased and floured 2 pound coffee can or 2 quart mold (whatever you use, make sure it fits in your slow cooker). Place in slow cooker. Cover can or dish with 8 paper towels. Cover and bake on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Do not remove cover to check cake until it has cooked for 3 hours. Let stand 5 minutes before unmolding.

Taken from southernfoodaboutcom/od/crockpotdessertrecipes/

I have 4 zuccini (green ones) growing in my riser so I am using this recipe in my 1st batch. Thank you for sharing

Back