CrockPot Pancakes

Sarah Johnson

This recipe may very well change my life. Seriously. I can hear angels playing harps and... You get the idea.

CrockPot Pancakes
Source: Oh Bite It

Ingredients:

Your regular batter, mixed according to box directions for the amount of people you are feeding.
Maple Syrup
Butter

Directions:

Mix batter accordingly, but stir in one cup of maple syrup.
Pour batter in crockpot.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours, depending on amount of mix.

When done, pancake will be extra pourous, add extra maple syrup and butter to top.
Serve with ice cream scoop.

So does this come out as one big pancake that you cut into serving size pieces? Sounds interesting and easy.

This recipe may very well change my life. Seriously. I can hear angels playing harps and... You get the idea.

CrockPot Pancakes
Source: Oh Bite It

Ingredients:

Your regular batter, mixed according to box directions for the amount of people you are feeding.
Maple Syrup
Butter

Directions:

Mix batter accordingly, but stir in one cup of maple syrup.
Pour batter in crockpot.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours, depending on amount of mix.

When done, pancake will be extra pourous, add extra maple syrup and butter to top.
Serve with ice cream scoop.
This recipe inspired me to find more breakfast food for the crock pot. It sounds fantastic and not something I had ever thought about before. The recipe is simple and easy unlike the one I posted on french toast casserole which has a lot of ingredients but non the less also sounds great.

This recipe inspired me to find more breakfast food for the crock pot. It sounds fantastic and not something I had ever thought about before. The recipe is simple and easy unlike the one I posted on french toast casserole which has a lot of ingredients but non the less also sounds great.
Hey Geri - I have a breakfast recipe I'm going to share in a thread called "Breakfast Crock Pot Casserole" in case you're still looking for more.

Back