crockpot baked potatoes

mechanicswife

Hi,I am from New Brunswick,Canada.I love my crockpots.I have 3 of them.Love to do baked potates in my crockpot.What I do is scrub the potatoes then wrap in tinfoil.Put in the crockpot on low and let them cook all day.They are so moist and tasty.

Hello and welcome to the crockpot forums! We are glad you are here with us! Hope you enjoy your stay here - we will be adding lots of new content in the months to come and hope you find it useful! If you have any recipes or tips you would like to share - you are welcome to!

Do you put any water in the crockpot? I thought there had to be some kind of liquid in there. I would love to try this potato recipe. And welcome! lol

Hi,I am from New Brunswick,Canada.I love my crockpots.I have 3 of them.Love to do baked potates in my crockpot.What I do is scrub the potatoes then wrap in tinfoil.Put in the crockpot on low and let them cook all day.They are so moist and tasty.
Do you have to add any water or the like?
charlye

Well that makes sense. I just always thought you had to have liquid int with no matter what you cooked.
I had always thought the same about adding liquid to the crockpot. I had a feeling that the pot would crack if there wasn't any liquid in it but I guess not according to some of the recipes. Anybody ever have a crockpot crack on them?

Back