Crock Pot / Slow Cooker Friends

SeniorCook

From Minneapolis, MN
I finally got my confirmation taken care of. Dont ask why its just me slowwwwww. I cant wait to get at this Group for help for dinners for 2 or 3, depends if son is eating. I also like to shate a few links I found and tried.
Thanks & see you Monday.

Susan M J

Welcome! I also cook for just hubby and I. However, after years of cooking, I am just about "cooked out"! So, I always cook more than I need so I can be lazy the next day or two. See my recipe for Ranch Chicken - one of Hubby's favorites and great with mashed potatoes.

Welcome! I cook for quite a few, but doing so in a crock pot keeps me from spending all day in the kitchen.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome! I also cook for just hubby and I. However, after years of cooking, I am just about "cooked out"! So, I always cook more than I need so I can be lazy the next day or two. See my recipe for Ranch Chicken - one of Hubby's favorites and great with mashed potatoes.

Yes Susan Mann Im all cooked out at mye age does not help. I use to do so much for 3 now son is a eater of differnt foods. He'll like Ranch Dressing. Thanks for sharing Ill try it when hubby is better.

Hello Ms. Susan!

Glad to see you here in the Crockpot Forums! Did you make the crochet holder on the coffee cup? It is adorable!

Glad you joined us and look forward to you being here on site with us! :rolleyes:

Hello Ms. Susan!

Glad to see you here in the Crockpot Forums! Did you make the crochet holder on the coffee cup? It is adorable!

Glad you joined us and look forward to you being here on site with us! :rolleyes:

I will go by seniorcook from now. It made me smile Thanks. Hubby is ??

Back