Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe

Susan Mann

If you search the internet for chicken recipes for your crock pot, you will probably find many variations of this recipe. I first used ranch dressing mix to make pork chops. They were very good, but Hubby prefers his pork chops and steaks fried. So, I tried chicken. Yummy! And the gravy is awesome with mashed potatoes.

Below is my modified version of this recipe. Hope you enjoy it!

Servings: Four to six depending on the size of the chicken breasts.

Ingredients

4 whole chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package of ranch dressing mix
1 teaspoon each thyme, sage, and onion flakes
1/2 teaspoon turmeric

Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours. I "stir" (move the ingredients around gently) about half way through the cooking and taste the gravy. At this point, you can add more seasoning if you wish.

I leave the chicken breasts whole and cut them after cooking. Also, this is excellent as a leftover. Hubby says he will not eat leftovers, but crock pot foods are the exception!

Enjoy!

I love ranch but have not tried it with cooking chicken in the crockpot! I have added this to my list of slow cooker recipes to try! :D

I have made a variation of this with chicken broth and Italian seasoning. It was amazing and the chicken is so tender. We served ours over egg noodles.

Back