Crock Pot Cube Steak and Gravy

Not sure what is with with the particular youtube site. I tried to use the link provided in the upper left hand corner and it would not work. Then, there was a little box in the middle of the youtube site. I used the link it had in the box and it worked. So, it is not you - it is the youtube site you are trying to link to.

Not sure what is with with the particular youtube site. I tried to use the link provided in the upper left hand corner and it would not work. Then, there was a little box in the middle of the youtube site. I used the link it had in the box and it worked. So, it is not you - it is the youtube site you are trying to link to.
I went to youtube when I found the recipe, then I hit share, imbed and got the link there. It works for me that way on other websites but not on this one. When you inserted the link on here, did it come up as a video right away or did you have to hit post first?

When I edited your post to the share link, it did not work. But there was another link provided in the middle of the webpage that come up after I hit the share on the youtube site. I then edited your post again and used that link which worked after I hit save changes.

Also, are you using the media button on the original post, which looks like a film strip? The code will say [Media]link[Media] before posting.

When I edited your post to the share link, it did not work. But there was another link provided in the middle of the webpage that come up after I hit the share on the youtube site. I then edited your post again and used that link which worked after I hit save changes.

Also, are you using the media button on the original post, which looks like a film strip? The code will say [Media]link[Media] before posting.
I did not know about the media button. Thanks for letting me know. I will have to check that out.

Back