Crock pot breakfast recipes?

I rarely cook breakfast in a crock pot. Usually, I use the stove when making breakfast since it is much faster than the latter.

My favorite breakfast recipe's are those which are easily cooked, like fried egg or fried fish. I also partner it with fried rice, not advisable for those in a weight loss diet or those with hypertension. There are so much cholesterol on it.

Ok...so I kind of cheat when it comes to breakfasts and crock pots. I use both my stove and my new and shiny crock pot brand crocks!

Here is what I do...I set up all of my crocks - My big 6 quart, my 2, small 1 gallon crocks and then my little modular system.

My family come in from out of town and I have to cook...ugh. My menu consists of oatmeal with strawberries, blueberries and cream, homemade Bisquick drop biscuits, scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage patties and links and Eggo toaster waffles. I made my oatmeal on the stove, put in a crock. Bake my biscuits, throw them in a crock lined with paper towels. Make my scrambled eggs..Put in crock on low. I love this one...I toast a million blueberry Eggo waffles and put them in yet another crock on top of paper towels. My sausage patties and links will start cooking early in the morning and will stay in the crock on high until it is time to eat.

~~~BAM.....! Easy peasy, nice and lazy breakfast...nothing gets cold! Pass the Eggo please~!

Like Rash085 said, most of my breakfasts are made in a frying pan like eggs, bacon, and sausage. One dish I could recommend you make though would be meatballs and eggs. You could just make the meatballs in your crock pot and fry the eggs in a pan. Once they're all done just combine them and see how you like it. I've never tried this before but it sounds pretty good, I actually might try this tomorrow morning!

Back