Co-Worker Passed Away Yesterday. Feeling Blah.

CrockPotTalkAdmin

Don't know why I'm sharing this here other than that this is the off-topic section so anything goes here.

A co-worker I've worked with for just shy of 10 years passed away of a heart attack yesterday while doing yard work. We got the word when we came in to work today. This is the second co-worker in my life that died suddenly and I found out about it when I got to work the next day. I'd just seen him yesterday. Cracking jokes and being his old (often a bit inappropriate but hilariously so) self.

I'm gonna miss him greatly.

I just wanted to remind folks to live and love while you can. You just never know when your time will be up.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sometimes it seems so unfair when people pass away before we think they should.
It's a great reminder to live and love while you can.
I suffer from depression and I'm negative overall, and I have a hard time doing this. But hearing things like this make me want to hug my family very tight.

I'm very sorry for your loss. There really are no words that seem appropriate but when people die suddenly like this, it should make us all aware, just how short our lives are and to live each moment to its fullest.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you remember the good times and hold them tightly in your heart.

Back