Chinese or Indian take way would you get?

Christin C

I was always mad about a nice Chinese take way now and then. I would always get the same thing sweet and sour. My partner introduced to Indian food. I fell in love. I always get Bhuna and oh my god I think its the most nicest thing that I have ever eaten. What do you order when your get a take away.

I love Chinese takeout and buffet; my favorite is lo mein noodles with garlic, egg rolls, and honey chicken. I have been curious to try Indian food because of what I have heard about the flavor and that I hear it is very healthy for you. I have been told to do your research when it comes to the Indian curry dishes because they are very different in flavor style. I like some spicy food but not organ melting and I hear Indian food can get dangerous hot with spices. I still lean toward my Chinese food any day.

I love Chinese takeout and buffet; my favorite is lo mein noodles with garlic, egg rolls, and honey chicken. I have been curious to try Indian food because of what I have heard about the flavor and that I hear it is very healthy for you. I have been told to do your research when it comes to the Indian curry dishes because they are very different in flavor style. I like some spicy food but not organ melting and I hear Indian food can get dangerous hot with spices. I still lean toward my Chinese food any day.

Ya Indian food is very spice but I am only have the very very mild stuff like the Bhuna and Tikka Masala. All the rest is very hot for me. I have tried Rogan Josh and I thought I would burn inside out. I don't like anything too spicy.

Its only about a month since I have tried some Chinese curry. I was always afraid. When I like something I tend to stick it that dish.

I love Chinese take out! We have an awesome place nearby. Their lunch specials are great. I always get chicken lo mein with chicken fried rice. Always.

I hear that Indian food can be an acquired taste but I am honestly looking forward to the health benefits that Indian food brings. I am a diabetic and I have heard for years that Chinese food and Indian food is great because of the vegetables those foods use. Plus, both Chinese and Indian food have so much flavor and that’s what I need is great flavor in my food; nothing bland please.

I like Chinese food, but I cannot eat a lot of it. Most of it is made with MSG, and I cannot have that. As a matter of fact, I cannot eat at any buffets or salad bars because of this very reason.

There is only one Chinese place in town that doesn't use MSG in their foods so I don't get it very often. It is farther away and a bit pricey. It is much easier to make stir fry at home.

I hear that Indian food can be an acquired taste but I am honestly looking forward to the health benefits that Indian food brings. I am a diabetic and I have heard for years that Chinese food and Indian food is great because of the vegetables those foods use. Plus, both Chinese and Indian food have so much flavor and that’s what I need is great flavor in my food; nothing bland please.

Yes I also think that Indian food is an acquired taste. I know a lot of my friend don't like Indian, they all prefer Chinese. I wouldn't eat much out of the Indian its so spicy for me.

I can understand your dilemma with Chinese food, Mindy. Is your stir fry homemade or do you try those grocery frozen brands like the P.F Chang’s? I have often to reproduce the same dishes that I get from Chinese takeout at home and it just does not work for me. I have tried the fried rice dishes from the grocery stores and something was just missing from meal completely. I wish that Chinese did not get so pricey but some days it is well worth those extra pennies for the great taste of the food.

I really wish I could cook Indian food because I am reading more and more everyday about the importance of the spices used in Indian food. For someone like me that should be on a much healthier eating plan due to my chronic illnesses; it seems that Indian food may be a godsend and it seems that Indian food may be healthier than Chinese food. Here’s an article that I thought may explain things a little better.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Health-Benefits-of-Indian-Food&id=3761684

Back