Breakfast for a toddler

Christin C

I am slowly running out of ideas to give my son for breakfast. I have tried to give him fresh fruit with his porridge but he didn't really take to that. Any advice would go a long way.

The toddlers I babysit are 18 months old. They love fruit, waffles, toast, cheese, dry cereal, yogurt. Basically- anything! And there are days that they get ham an cheese for breakfast. I don't think it matters, as long as they eat.

The toddlers I babysit are 18 months old. They love fruit, waffles, toast, cheese, dry cereal, yogurt. Basically- anything! And there are days that they get ham an cheese for breakfast. I don't think it matters, as long as they eat.
Thanks I am going to try that and see will he have some.

I have three younger brothers (aged 9, 3, and 2) and they have always loved waffles for breakfast. It's an interactive food, dipping the waffle pieces in syrup. Cereal is also a good way to go. If you have time in the morning cooking up some eggs and bacon would be something special too. Add some fresh fruit to any of the above and viola! You have breakfast.

I have three younger brothers (aged 9, 3, and 2) and they have always loved waffles for breakfast. It's an interactive food, dipping the waffle pieces in syrup. Cereal is also a good way to go. If you have time in the morning cooking up some eggs and bacon would be something special too. Add some fresh fruit to any of the above and viola! You have breakfast.

Thanks for the suggestion. He won't know what hit him for breakfast

Back