Amazon or Ebay?

Rash085

I wanted to try to buy online for my cooking and other kitchen accessories. What online store do you prefer when buying tangible products which need shipping and delivery? Most of my friends shop on amazon than ebay.

I would go with Amazon over eBay any day. eBay has been trying to play god for years with all their fees and rules. They also work with PayPal who have a lot of their customers complaining about them. Amazon has their own personal payment processor which is great, I've never had a problem with them. You don't have to worry about any scam artists trying to "sell" you items on Amazon either like you do on eBay.

I agree with nowicki. Amazon is a bit pricier but I think you are much safer with them. On amazon you are buying from a professional company. On Ebay you can be buying from a professional scam artist...

I am a online seller and buyer and even though ebay fees make me sick. The deals can't be beat when it comes to amazon. If you want to see for yourself take a number of items you buy often. search on ebay and then amazon and check the shipping on amazon. it's crazy how they want $12 to ship 12 rolls of paper towels. I went to them last night because,like a fool I got 4 amazon cards from swagbucks. I ended up shopping on ebay and walmart because both were cheaper shipping included.

I like eBay for certain things. I like to buy things that I would normally find at a thrift store around ten years ago. I, sadly, would never buy cookware from eBay. I would prefer my cookware new. Always. I have a hard time taking things from people I know that want to pass it on to me let alone people I do not know. The deals are not falling from trees at eBay.

What I love about Amazon is their customer service. I have never had a bad interaction with them. They try to resolve problems that are not even their responsibility. I love the effort and I reward them with my money and recommendations to others.

I buy from Amazon because I've had an account with them for years and I like the variety of cookware products they have to offer. I haven't had much experience with eBay so I'm not sure I'd want to buy anything from them. Plus, as someone else said, you don't know if someone could be trying to scam you or not.

I like both sites, but for cookware I would go with Amazon. I am with another commenter on here and I prefer my cooking products to be new. Amazon is more expensive when it comes to some things and you really aren't saving any money. I do like eBay for some things though as well but it is more for like small nick knacks or something.

Back