Advantages of Drinking Soy Milk

Geri K

Advantages of drinking soy milk
Soy Milk is Heart Healthy
Soy Milk Provides Hormone Therapy for Postmenopausal Women
Soy milk contains a high level of phytoestrogen, which mimics the functions of the female sex hormone estrogen in humans. Women who are going through menopause suffer from a sudden drop of estrogen production. This can instigate a number of health problems. Postmenopausal women can experience a drastic increase in blood pressure and blood cholesterol. They are also more at risks of diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis and psychological disorders like depression, insomnia and mood swings. Phytoestrogen can help balance the hormone levels in postmenopausal women and prevent these adverse side effects.
.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/pros-and-cons-of-drinking-soy-milk.html

I love soy milk and when my daughter was younger, soy milk was all she could drink because of her problems with regular milk.

I especially like the chocolate soy milk and cant tell any difference between it and regular chocolate milk. It does have a lot of sugar in it though if anyone is trying to eliminate sugar.

Back