3 in 1

MindyT

I have seen a different kind of crockpot today. It has 3 crockpots in 1 setting. They are smaller than my pot at home, but there are 3 of them! They are in a straight line and share the same heating base. I love this idea! You could have your appetizer in one, main meal, and then the dessert. You could have 3 different soups or styles of potatoes. The possibilities are endless!

Has anyone seen these? Does anyone own and use it?

The size of the crockpots is the only downfall. I like using the bigger pots, but I could see this coming in handy for cook-ins or the holidays.

My Mama actually bought one like this. It is nice for side dishes but not big enough for a main dish. It comes in handy during the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas for the sides though.

My Mama actually bought one like this. It is nice for side dishes but not big enough for a main dish. It comes in handy during the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas for the sides though.
That is what I was thinking. I was thinking it would be a great way to serve side dishes. It would be a great way to serve dips too.

That is what I was thinking. I was thinking it would be a great way to serve side dishes. It would be a great way to serve dips too.

Yes it would also work perfectly for warm dips as well as snack foods or appetizers that need to be kept warm. I think it is a great entertainment piece or investment for the home. What I want is one of those large 7 quart crock pots for my kitchen!

Yes it would also work perfectly for warm dips as well as snack foods or appetizers that need to be kept warm. I think it is a great entertainment piece or investment for the home. What I want is one of those large 7 quart crock pots for my kitchen!
There's a 7 quart crockpot?? I have never seen those. Where did you see them? That could cook a lot of yummy food!

Back