What are you adding/dropping from your diet in 2014?

Fiverr Exposed

It's a new year, that time when people swear they will not eat this or that (only to return to it about a week later, lol!)

What (if any) resolutions did you make about your diet this year? For me, I did good with drinking more water in 2013, but I would like to do more this year.

I don't have anything that I will drop really, because I kinda did that last year.

Personally, for 2014, I'm going to try to cut out sugary drinks from my diet. I've been doing pretty well so far! I think the main factor in being successful with this kind of thing is to just take it a few days at a time until it becomes a habit. For example, you should say to your self "I'm gonna cut out sugary drinks for the week" and at the end of the week you make a new resolution. Makes it a lot easier to achieve and lessens cheating. Well, in my case at least. Do you have any motivational strategies that work for you?

In my case, I am dropping too much salty and oily foods, specifically junk foods and fried chicken. I am adding more leafy vegetables on my diet. I will also adopt eating oat meals for me to be able to loss some weight. And oh, I would like to drink more water everyday instead of canned juices, preferably 8 to 10 glasses everyday. :)

Personally, for 2014, I'm going to try to cut out sugary drinks from my diet. I've been doing pretty well so far! I think the main factor in being successful with this kind of thing is to just take it a few days at a time until it becomes a habit. For example, you should say to your self "I'm gonna cut out sugary drinks for the week" and at the end of the week you make a new resolution. Makes it a lot easier to achieve and lessens cheating. Well, in my case at least. Do you have any motivational strategies that work for you?
This was easy for me and a little hard after while. I was addicted to sweet drinks but,I went and bought just about every flavor of crystal light and fell in love with fruit punch and ice tea. now,I buy sugar for my daughters main use. it's be a very long time since I had sugar. I also cut down on bread. I grill my hot dog and eat it off the fork.

Back