Replies don't appear in email notifications?

Fiverr Exposed

When I receive an email saying there has been a reply to a thread I've subscribed to, there is no reply listed in the email, just the title of the thread. Is this done on purpose? Sometimes I am on the go and would like to see the reply in the actual email. Is there a way to enable this?

Hi FE.

I'll give this some more thought. I looked into this a while back and decided to leave it as is (no reply in the email) but I don't want to make things hard for anyone. I of course would rather have you come back and interact with the community but I don't want to make it a hassle.

The thing is though, this site is designed to be highly mobile friendly. So it's really a simple matter of clicking the link in the email and viewing it on the site -- which will look fine on any mobile device as well.

Like I said, I'll look at this again and see what kind of solution I can come up with. :)

Hi FE.

I'll give this some more thought. I looked into this a while back and decided to leave it as is (no reply in the email) but I don't want to make things hard for anyone. I of course would rather have you come back and interact with the community but I don't want to make it a hassle.

The thing is though, this site is designed to be highly mobile friendly. So it's really a simple matter of clicking the link in the email and viewing it on the site -- which will look fine on any mobile device as well.

Like I said, I'll look at this again and see what kind of solution I can come up with. :)
I understand about wanting users to come back, but I don't think you have to worry about that, especially if what you see really polarizes you and compels you to say something. Whenever I see the replies, that's usually how I feel, unless it's a simple reply like "Good post!" or "Thanks for the info!"

Just my 2 cents, but I don't think you have to worry about engagement, at least not on that front.

Back