POLL: Would You Prefer an App?

Would You Access CrockPotable More if it Had An App?

• Yes, if CrockPotable had an app I'd definitely check it out more.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, it probably wouldn't make a difference.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I definitely prefer the website and wouldn't likely use an app.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrockPotTalkAdmin

I've mentioned before how this site is pretty mobile friendly, but at the same time, I know a lot of you are on teh go a lot and would like a quick easy way to get on the site that works well on your phone and without having to go type it into a browser.

I use apps for some sites and I knwo it makes it nice to be able to jump on a site, browse, maybe post a quick comment here and there or, better yet, upload a photo directly from your phone.

So with that being said, if you don't mind, please take a moment to answer the poll (and comment here in the thread if you like). I'm definitely interested in why you chose whichever answer so please, don't be shy.

If I get enough response I'll absolutely get an app out there for you all to enjoy :)

I really don't use my phone for internet access very much. I like using my lap top a lot better. However, EVERYTHING on the internet is moving towards mobile devices these days. It's actually the third "phase" of the internet. The first one was email, dial up internet, and AOL, phase two was social media sites like Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter, now the future is all moving towards mobile. When I'm on Facebook it shows how my friends are accessing it and 90% are always connected by a mobile phone or device.

I can see an app being beneficial in connection to quick referencing the recipes people are posting on here. I'm one of those people that does not find it difficult to jot the recipe down but I know people are connected at the hip to their phones and it's much less work to use it. I can definitely see it being beneficial.

Back