Mexican Meatball Stew Slow Cooker Recipe

Geri K

Mexican Meatball Stew
Ingredients

14 1/2 ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained

12 ounce packages frozen cooked Italian-style turkey meatballs, thawed (24 total)
15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
14 ounce can seasoned chicken broth with roasted garlic

10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
Fresh oregano (optional)

Directions

1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, meatballs, drained beans, broth, and corn.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with oregano.

Mexican Meatball Stew
Ingredients

14 1/2 ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained

12 ounce packages frozen cooked Italian-style turkey meatballs, thawed (24 total)
15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
14 ounce can seasoned chicken broth with roasted garlic

10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
Fresh oregano (optional)
Directions
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes, meatballs, drained beans, broth, and corn.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with oregano.
I got this recipe from http: wwwbhg.com/recipe/soups/mexican-meatballstew better homes and gardens

Sounds yummy! I think even my picky husband might like this! And I have lots of fresh oregano to use! He won't eat black beans - do not know why, so will substitute either pintos or kidney beans. I'll entice him with homemade bread to go with it.

Back