How much decorations do you put up on your house?

Christin C

I love decorating our house with lots of decorations and lights for Christmas.

I have seen a few homes that have over the top lights and other decorations put up. All the lights you can see a miles.

I wouldn't like to see their light bill. What do you put up for Christmas?

My boyfriend and I just moved into a new apartment so it's my first Christmas to where I can decorate my own dwelling. We don't have a lot up right now but I've been sifting through thrift stores and searching for more things to add to our collection in hopes that one day it will be huge. I love decorations!

My boyfriend and I just moved into a new apartment so it's my first Christmas to where I can decorate my own dwelling. We don't have a lot up right now but I've been sifting through thrift stores and searching for more things to add to our collection in hopes that one day it will be huge. I love decorations!

Can I ask you what are thrift stores. I always hear people talking about them but I don't know what they are. I feel really silly asking

I so love to decorate for most any holiday! Christmas is the most fun to decorate for! I have always loved Christmas but once my kids were born we went to next level with decorations! This has always been so much fun and so important to our family!

We personally used to put alot when we were kids because it was interesting and fun. Since then we lost interest in it and mostly put a few lights here and there to make it look Christmas-y and thats it basically.

I love decorating, although I will do it much more once my kids learn to stop touching everything. I do not set any type of glass decorations or anything out and we limit how many decorations we put near the bottom of the tree as the kids will just pull them off.

Can I ask you what are thrift stores. I always hear people talking about them but I don't know what they are. I feel really silly asking
Chrisitin, a thrift store is simply a store that sells used stuff and new stuff at a cheap price like Good Will or the Salvation Army.

I love decorating. During the fall, I have scarecrows in the yard. Thanksgiving and Christmas I used to go all out when my son was younger. Now, not so much. I do fill my house with warm scents like, apples and cinnamon from the candle store.

Except for the US flag flying outside, I usually just decorate for Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is our first home with a fireplace, so I've really enjoyed decorating the mantle, etc.

Back