Herbs Garden in the Kitchen Window

MyDigitalpoint

I don't know if you have seen those nice small pots with aromatic herbs that are put in the frame of some kitchens, which are decorative and at a time useful, because this is the easiest way to have fine herbs for cooking, and you know that herbs are essential when cooking in a crock pot to maximize the flavor of your casserole.

However the question is, how can I succeed having these pots in my kitchen. I have tried by buying at the supermarket these pots with the little herb sprouts, but they wither with ease.

So any advice you can provide me with will much appreciated :)

Central-Network-USA-fine-herbs.jpg

I would love to have a house that I could have my own little garden. I would do like a little green house. I have tried to grow some herbs but they didn't work out I don't really know what I did wrong. I am going to try again soon after I move house.

If I were you I wouldn't keep the herbs in the containers you buy at the store. You may be better off avoiding those in general and going to your local garden center to buy fresher, more viable herb sprouts.

I have seen those types of containers but not had a chance yet to actually buy them and use them (raising three children as single parent). I would be interested in getting some at one point and time.

Back