Hello Fellow Crock Potters!

Rash085

Another kind of forum I most enjoy lurking around. I love cooking and sometimes I tried the recipe I found online for some adventurous cooking, so if you love to cook too and you have lot of recipes, we might poke each other while in the forum. :)

Welcome and enjoy. We welcome lurkers and posters here!

Members get a few extra benefits and get to see more stuff than guests so signing up was a good choice. Again, welcome to the community!

Welcome and enjoy. We welcome lurkers and posters here!

Members get a few extra benefits and get to see more stuff than guests so signing up was a good choice. Again, welcome to the community!

That is a warm welcome one, CrockPoppa. Thanks :)

I also hope that there would be many guests who would sign-up, since I have sign-up I have enjoyed every minute being here in the crockpotable. Good day and happy lurking and posting!

Another kind of forum I most enjoy lurking around. I love cooking and sometimes I tried the recipe I found online for some adventurous cooking, so if you love to cook too and you have lot of recipes, we might poke each other while in the forum. :)

Hi Rash!

I just joined myself and you can probably see how I've been excitedly responding to everyone. Hopefully we can get to know each other and share some recipes! What's your favorite thing to cook in the crockpot?

Hi Rash!

I just joined myself and you can probably see how I've been excitedly responding to everyone. Hopefully we can get to know each other and share some recipes! What's your favorite thing to cook in the crockpot?

Hello Knoonz,

Welcome here! :)

I actually tried anything interesting that I stumbled online, but my most favorite one is cooking beef steak in a crock pot. There are quite many recipes being shared here, just look around you may find one or two that you may want to try.

Happy posting and lurking. :D

Hello! Welcome to the crock pot forums! I love to use my crockpots for different foods! And always searching for new recipes!

Back