Hello all,

shady6345

I am new here coming from bubblews. where a mutual friend mention this site. I am happy to be here but can't find any rules. I would not want to start off doing something wrong is there anything you can offer to get me started? thanks,

Hi I am also new to this site. I am looking forward to new ideas and cooking tips to use with my crockpot

Peppermint so am I,I just posted my chicken and noodles. I am going to post my steak next. good luck.
i love chicken and noodles i have fixed then on top of the stove i will check out your way mine includes cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup plus fresh mushrooms cause i want to use my crockpot more cause my day gets really busy.

I am no a mushroom fan however,yours sounds just as good. I can't wait to learn more meals I have two crock pots I use often the same time. I am looking for my third soon. searching prices right now. I am a frugal queen..

Welcome to the crockpot forums! Nice to meet you and look forward to hearing more about how your crockpot cooking is coming along!

Back