Ham with Teriyaki Sauce

lisa33

Would ham with teriyaki sauce work in a crock pot. My dad has been experimenting with the crackpot that I got him, and this is one of his latest ideas. I am sure he is going to try it one way or another. I am a little skeptical about the whole thing, but it is an interesting idea. If it would work, what do you think it would taste like? I am really on the fence with this idea, but I know I will have to eat it if he makes it when he invites me for dinner!

Hmm. What I think is that if you add some sugar, it will be like chicken teriyaki except it will be ham.

I would add the pineapples to it for additional flavor.

Actually, it is starting to sound good. yum.

Hmm. What I think is that if you add some sugar, it will be like chicken teriyaki except it will be ham.

I would add the pineapples to it for additional flavor.

Actually, it is starting to sound good. yum.

I couldn't have said it better myself! I think adding pineapple would be the icing on the cake too! I may have to try this myself!

Would ham with teriyaki sauce work in a crock pot. My dad has been experimenting with the crackpot that I got him, and this is one of his latest ideas. I am sure he is going to try it one way or another. I am a little skeptical about the whole thing, but it is an interesting idea. If it would work, what do you think it would taste like? I am really on the fence with this idea, but I know I will have to eat it if he makes it when he invites me for dinner!

I have cooked ham slices with pineapple and brown sugar before and it was delicious. I don't think this would be much different. Speaking of which, I have some leftover ham that I just might like with teriyaki sauce! Yum.....

It sounds amazing! Yes, I'd definitely give this combination a try. I think something fruity like pineapples slices would really caramelize and brown nicely in a crockpot with the teriyaki sauce.

I think you can cook ham with pretty much any kind of sauce you want. It all just depends on your taste. I personally think ham is the best cooked with some brown sugar and maybe some pineapple juice. After that top it with the pineapple and maybe a little bit of butter. It's a great dish for Christmas!

Back